Friday, May 15, 2015

Firefox の設定

Preference

  General
Always check if Firefox is your default browser  :nocheck
既定のブラウザにする。
When Firefox starts: Show my windows and tabs from last time
HomePage:  http://www.google.com/
Downloads  Save files to:  Downloads  :check
Always ask me where to save files  :nocheck

  Tabs
Open new windows in a nwe tabs insted  :check
Warn me when closing multiple tabs  :nocheck
Warn me when opening multiple tabs might slow down Firefox  :check
Don't load until selected  :check
When I open a link in a nwe tab, switch to it immediately  :check

  Search

  Content
Block pop-up windows  :check

  Applications

  Privacy
Tell sites that I do not want to be tracked  :nocheck
History
Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
Always use private browsing mode  :nocheck
Remember my browsing and download history  :check
Remember search and form history  :check
Accept cookies from sites  :check
Accept third-party cookies: Always
Keep until: I close Firefox
Clear history when Firefox closes  :nocheck
Location Bar
History  :check
Bookmarks  :check
Open tabs  :check

  Security
Warn when sites try to install add-ons  :check
Block reported attak sites  :check
Block reported web forgeries  :check
Passwords
Remember passwords for sites  :nocheck
Use a master password  :nocheck

  Sync
sync は Bookmarks のみ :check
Device Name: kawa's Firefox on z87m

  Advanced
General
Always use the cursor keys to navigate within pages  :nocheck
Serch for text when start typing  :nocheck
Warn me when websites try to redirect or reload the page  :check
Use autoscrolling  :nocheck
Use smooth scrolling  :check
Use hardware acceleration when available  :check
Check my spelling as 1type  :nocheck
Data Choices
Enable Firefox Health Report  :check
Enable Crash Reporter  :check
Network
Override automatic cache management  :check
Limit cache to  :350 MB of space
Tell me when a website asks to store data for offline use  :check
Update
Search Engines  :check
Certificates
Select one automatically  :nocheck
Ask me every time  :check
Query OCSP responder servers to confirm the current validity of certificates  :check

No comments: